Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's instarrific on Instagram

Okay so I haven’t been blogging for a while because I’ve got a lot of things to do before school year. Unfortunately I can't reblog here so I made my own review or intro for this app. Now I am going to show an app which is remarkably very instant when it comes to photo sharing. The Instagram!

Instagram runs on iOS devices which means it runs on iPhone and iPod Touch most preferably with Camera of course. The good thing in this app is that it allows you to edit and share your photos and get the photo effects that you’ve always wanted like what you get from the Photoshop, incredible right?

Editing was never been this easy and fun with so much filters to choose from.


 After Editing, it's now time to share them with your friends on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Email and even on Foursquare!



Check it also on your web browser after sharing to see it on a bigger screen!


 You can follow my Instagram @marrionalvarez same goes for my Twitter thanks!
Hope you guys enjoy this app, it's off the hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment