Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Cibodelicioso Food Blog!

And so I was bored this afternoon. I was taking pictures of everything on my room and came pass along this one picture that I took when I was eating at Kenny's (to much promotion for Kenny Rogers if you ask me) and I uploaded it to the iOS app Instagram which was my last post before this. And then suddenly I said: "Why don't I try putting up a food blog using this app and my phone?" Right now, I still don't have that wickedly awesome DSLR that I've been wanting since Christmas. Now, with the use of my phone... I can share or "We" can share (I invited some co-bloggers also) foods for all the people out there who are always in it with the food sharing and stuffs.



Sorry Blogger,

http://cibodelicioso.wordpress.com/

Check it out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment