Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mars live from Mars


And so here I am starting on my second blog, the first blog was epic fail consisted of photos from some of my newbie photographs (marrionalvarez.wordpress.com) and then I saw my old classmates putting up their own blog and I got curious. So here I am wasting my time editing and designing some blog art which really used all of my time but it was really fun though.
Probably some of you are wondering where did I get my blog’s name and why? My cousins and some friends calls me “Mars” and since I like doing robotic doodles on SAI, I combined the two and had “Robots on Mars” as the name stupid right? And who cares? Anyway, I’m still thinking of what to put up on this blog like: Phones, Computers, Softwares, Photos, Food, Places and events like there’s a lot to put so I wish I have the time to do blogging while I’m at school.

Here’s some photos of the making of the first blog:








4 comments:

  1. Thanks gabby! hirap mag construct! sana pinoy blog nalang haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i have trusty google to tutor me on HTML. hayyyy!!! kaka adik na nakaka stress. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ addicts ^^ waah.. i'm loving your blogs.. gabi and mars >,<

    ReplyDelete